One of frequently asked questions in the forum is "how to put more than one region in
a region?". For example a report and a list or two or more reports. There is a simple way - hardcoded - for solving this problem.
In my Demo Application there is an example showing this:
What I did was the following:
1. I copied a report region template and modified it slightly,
2. Created a copy of my standard page template,
3. Included the report template in it, just before the #BOX_BODY#,
4. In the #BODY# section of the report template, I put the #REGION_POSITION_05# and #REGION_POSITION_06# instead,
5. Now, using the page template and putting the reports in the #REGION_POSITION_05# and #REGION_POSITION_06#, was giving me the result I needed.