Wednesday 14 March 2007

Tell us Denes, why do you want to BLOG?



So, let's start blogging. It took me a half a year to make that decission and to start doing it. I am going to focus my blogs on ApEx demos and solutions for different problems. Very often, in

ApEx forum

there are interesting questions and solutions. Once, you post your solution it dissapears and maybe it could be usefull for the others. Creating this blog, I want to select the most interesting ideas and publish them once again on a separate place.

Denes Kubicek

3 comments:

Patrick Wolf said...

Have already asked myself when you will start a blog :-)

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Superb...I look forward to reading your blog...

Unknown said...

Congratulations, it's already in my favorites list.
Good luck.

Paulo Vale